The valve springs guarantee the return of the valves after the action of the camshaft, as well as the minimum force necessary to seal the compression cylinder when the valve is closed.
Benefits of RIO valve springs
- Made of steel wires in special chromium-vanadium or chromium-silicon alloys.
- Original quality, following the original material and dimensional specifications.
Valve springs out of specifications:
- Loss of power.
- Defective valve sealing causes loss of compression.
- Breaks and cracks in cylinder heads with rocker arms.
- Valve locking on cylinder heads with rocker arms
- Premature wear of valve seats.
- Increased fuel consumption and level of pollutant emissions.